Saturday 10 December 2011

Asus SmartLogon

Well, it isn't a new technology, I bet most of you have see this kind of thing before, what I would like to share with you all is , it can even install on your netbook, as long as it's under asus, I tried on asus eee pc 1015B, because this software only pre-install in the high end laptop, well, it does work for me, try to get yours! 
For those who're not using asus laptop, I saw a related post in a forum, there is a freeware call banana_screen.121.msi. This is the file name, you guys can try to get it for yourself, can login with face recognition, some people might think that face recognition just crap, well, it just cool, not that 100% useful, unless you can set it only for face recog, and no password input. that would be much more better and even more private ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment