Friday 16 December 2011

almost 3am, I'm having weird feeling, weird mood, don't feel like sleeping, although I'm tired, I don't know whats the reason. I bet it's something undefine. Have to busy with a lot of stuff in these coming weeks. Wanted to continue something that I had mention just now, about two step verification.
 My google account is very important to me, my google account has youtube, blogger, gmail, google docs, etc etc.. Nowadays google have more and more online application which bring us a lot of convenience, we can view and edit document files on google document, even prepare presentation slide by using google docs. Google account is getting more and more important. I'm strongly recommended you guys to activate two step verification for your account to avoid any loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment