Thursday 8 December 2011

A&W!! Alamanda ! Hot Wheels!


I went to Alamanda Shopping mall with my friend today. We went there to buy some stuff, but before we get into carrefour, we went to have our lunch, which is A&W, I think I didn't eat A&W for damn long already, at least 4 years. I can't even recall how does the meal taste before I eat.
And this is the first time I go to Alamanda shopping mall after I came to cyberjaya for 6month. 
Alamanda is the one and only shopping complex in cyberajaya and putrajaya !
After I had my lunch. I went to carrefour, wanted to buy something, before I go in, I took a flyer, and the we saw that there are promotion for HOT WHEELS! 
Me and my friend went to check out the hot wheel and each of us bought 3 !
Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Camero SS 68 and 69
Friend's dodge charger 70 and my camero SS 68 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment